1. Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original works and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly prohibited.
2. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors' own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
3. Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
4. Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
5. Excellent papers will be recommended to the official journal of the ICGdR Geoenvironmental Disasters.
6. A number of excellent presentations will selected for reward.
We advise you to use Firefox as browser especially if you want to avoid Paypal and pay directly with credit card.
Further be advised that if you want to change the selected payment method from first option "Pay online" to the second "Bank transfer" during the third registration step there is a tiny link back to the registration site at the bottom of the Paypal login invite marked "Cancel and return to University of Liège".
Registration will be open as of January 21, 2019.
Registration should be completed at the latest by July 5, 2019.
Abstract submission starts on January 12, 2019 and will be completed by April 5, 2019.
Abstracts must be written in English. Submitted abstracts must be original.
Author’s name and e-mail address must be supplied properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s). Title & authors have to be indicated on the online registration page.
You have selected online payment. By clicking on the “confirm booking” button, you will be automatically redirected to the merchant’s online payment page, where you’ll be able to proceed with the transaction.
You have selected bank transfer as the mean of payment for your participation. Please wire the money to the organizer’s bank account :
Account Holder's name: ULiège – 17ISGDRAccount Holder's address: 14 allée du 6 Août, 4000 Liege, Belgium
Account number: BE37 3400 9048 0628BIC/SWIFT code: BBRUBEBB
Bank name: ING
Communication: 17ISGDR+ name of participant
Please, remind that payments are due before July 5th, 2019. You will receipt a confirmation email once the payment is received (it might take a few days for international payments).
If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact the organizer (email@example.com).
If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.
Your browser is not accepting cookies. Please change your browser settings to continue.
Your browser is blocking cross-sites' requests (you can't use embedded forms). Change your browser settings or click here to open this page in another window.
There is a problem with your session cookie, try to refresh the page.
There is a problem with your session cookie, try to refresh the page or click here to open this page in another window.